This post is dedicated to the best Dads I've ever known!
My dad is a strong, sensitive man with a great sense of humor. As I was growing up he always gave me good advice and loved me unconditionally. I never wanted to let him down, having his respect was one of my greatest desires. He is a great Papa to my children and we all love him!
My Paul is also a great dad! He loves me and he loves our children. He plays with them, reads to them, takes them on "date nights", and has their best interest in mind at all times.
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
1 comment:
We like your family. Paul was our 'son' for a few weeks and we think he is cool. Can see why you like him too. Looks like you had a good summer! Good luck with the new school year.
Post a Comment