Yes, I know I just said it was Tyler's birthday yesterday (he was born on Dec. 6 and Ryan was born on Dec. 7).
We celebrated Ryan's birthday with cupcakes and chocolate ice cream and lots of presents. He was so cute and kept saying, "thank you" and "I'm big now". Ryan loves to play and laugh. He loves his older brothers and sister and copies their every move and says whatever they say. He is so much fun to be around, he can brighten our day with his smile and laugh.
December 7th is a special day for us not only is it Ryan's birthday, but it is also the day that Paul proposed to me while on a horse drawn carriage seeing the lights around Temple Square in Salt Lake City. What a great day and I'm so glad that one of our kids was born on this day.
Here are some pictures of Ryan through the years.
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Ryan!! we love you!!
Cute Cute Cute. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment