Thursday, December 22, 2011

Boston

I decided that I needed to spend some one on one time with my only daughter. So Alyssa and I took a trip to Boston. We had so much fun and had a great adventure!

On a rainy afternoon we went to the movies and saw "The Help" with Aunt Leslie.


We went to Cheers for lunch.




Shopped at Quincy Market.



Enjoyed the beautiful parks!


Statue of Paul Revere


The Old North Church


Paul Revere's House


Walked the Freedom Trail





Loved the old architecture


Old Iron Sides


Museum of Science



Harbor Cruise



Leslie lives in Little Italy and we loved this Italian Pastry Shop, the Lobster Tail was our favorite!



New England Aquarium


Whale Watching in the Atlantic



We spent a day in Lexington




Louisa May Alcott House - Home of "The Little Women"



Gloucster, MA (where the movie "The Perfect Storm" was filmed)



Salem, MA


Rockport, MA (Cape Anne)




1 comment:

Berly said...

Alyssa looks absolutely beautiful in those pictures. I haven't seen her for so long. Looks so grown up..