

The other day in Wal-mart a lady told me that my son looks like Macauley Culkin. I don't know what do you think? Of course, I think Ryan is much cuter.
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago


The other day in Wal-mart a lady told me that my son looks like Macauley Culkin. I don't know what do you think? Of course, I think Ryan is much cuter.
8 comments:
Wow. Brayden looks like him. Except Brayden is cuter and WAY nicer. Your kids are darling!
I think I agree. He does look like him. That's pretty funny. But I also agree that Brayden is definitely cuter!
no way!!! Brayden is SOOO much cuter!!!
ummmm..yeah...of course he's way cuter!
I think he does, but in a much cuter and wholesome way. He is adorable.
So funny! I see a resemblance, but agree that Ryan is MUCH cuter.
I might agree, but Brayden is Way cuter.
Oh my gosh he so does look like him but he's definately much much cuter!!! He could act as a stand in and no one would know :)
Post a Comment