Our Alyssa turned 12 on March 5th. She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. I love that she is happy, helpful, faithful, kind, and a friend to everyone. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter.
I am not a very "gushy" person, but for some reason as I wrote this post I got a little mushy over my sweet Alyssa. I really am so proud of her.
Growing a crystal garden for Science class
Wearing my old cheerleading outfit
She's always smiling
In her baptism dress
She loves to have fun
I love her curly hair
Wearing Papa's hat
So beautiful
Paul holding her for the first time
This is the first time that I held my baby girl. I remember the feelings of amazement and gratitude to my Heavenly Father. He gave us such a perfect and beautiful gift. I felt humbled and yet so happy and excited.
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birtday!!!! The card will be in the mail! It seems like when they turn 12 I'm surprised at how fast time has gone! Can you believe she will be old enough to date and drive in 4 years!!! WOW!
Drive??!!!! Are you trying to send me to an early grave. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with the fact that she's 12. Just kidding, the years sure have flown by.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED TO BE WORKING WITH HER IN YOUNG WOMEN.!!!
What? YOu are totally a gushy person!
I am excited that she is going to camp with me!
Post a Comment