Paul got a job!!! We are so excited that he was able to find a great job with good benefits and retirement. He has been contracting for so long that it will be nice to have some job security. He starts on July 13th!! We have been blessed and are grateful. He won't make quite as much as his prior job so I have decided to go back to work, if you can call it that. I used to teach preschool when we first got married and I loved it, so I have decided to transform out basement into a classroom and do what I love. So if you know of anyone looking for a preschool send them my way. Thanks a ton!!
Rachel’s Preschool
“My goal is to prepare your child to become successful, not only in school but in life.”
I am dedicated to developing the whole child through a curriculum rich in social, cognitive and academic activities as well as encouraging cooperative and creative play. I am committed to building each child’s self-esteem through a positive and fun learning environment.
Qualifications:
• Certified Preschool Teacher
• Associates Degree in Social Work
• Mother of four children
• CPR certified
• Love children!
Classes:
3 year old class -3 years old before September 1, 2009 and potty trained
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Monthly Cost: $65.00
4 year old class - 4 years old before September 1, 2009
Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Monthly Cost: $75.00
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
4 comments:
That's really exciting. I had no idea that Paul's old job didn't have job security. It's wonderful to receive blessings. But you deserve good things. You are a good example to me.
Please save a place for Noah and Ike.
Loved Robin's comment. I am so glad Paul got a job. YAY!! Also, I am so glad Alyssa is enjoying Young Women's. We love having her with us.
Congrats to Paul! And how exciting - preschool!! You will be an amazing preschool teacher! If I lived there, I would have my kiddos in your preschool. Miss you! and Congrats again!
Post a Comment