Alyssa loves going to Young Women activities. Her favorite was learning about the temple and temple marriage. They were able to wear their mom's wedding dresses. Here are the pictures. I, of course, think she is beautiful!

Alyssa wanted to give her friends an "end of the year" gift, so we came up with this idea. We had a lot of fun making them together.
We took a trip to Texas for my cousin's high school graduation. My relatives live way out in the country and there are a lot of fun wild animals, and some not so fun ones also. My uncle catches rattlesnakes and sells them, so while we were there he caught a rattlesnake, a king snake, a very mean lizard, and 4 turtles. He gave the kids each a turtle, lucky me! The first picture is the only one I took while we were in Texas. The next pictures are the kids with their turtles. Alyssa's turtle was named Spot. Tyler's turtle was named Snappy, for a good reason he has the mark on his hand to prove it. Brayden's turtle was named Tiny and Ryan's turtle was named Little Tail. Ryan was the only one who would not touch his turtle, that is why Paul is holding the turtle in the picture. After a few days of four turtles stinking up our place, I convinced the kids to let them go at a beautiful pond, hopefully the Texas Turtles will survive Colorado.
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
2 comments:
I think Alyssa is beautiful too! And I am looking forward to beehive camp with her!
Alyssa is absolutely Beautiful and my girls LOVED having her babysit.
Post a Comment