Alyssa shares a birthday with my dad, March 5th. My parents always try to come down to the Springs so that we can all celebrate together.
I love this picture of my sweet girl. She has a beautiful smile and laugh.
Alyssa is now fourteen years old! I am so happy and honored to be her mother. She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. She loves the Lord and has a strong testimony. She has also worked hard and just finished reading The Book of Mormon and finished all the requirements for her YW personal progress medallion. She also got her patriarchal blessing and it is amazing to me to be able to see her through the Lord's eyes and hear some of the amazing adventures that are going to be part of her future. She is a wonderful person and she will have a great life because of the choices she is making now. She is an example to me of faith, love, and righteousness.
I love my "Dida" (that's what she used to call herself before she could say her name). I lovingly call her that sometimes, she doesn't really like it (but hey a mom's gotta have something, right?).
Cuddling an 18 Year Old
11 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! and she is a beautiful girl! Can you believe that she can go to dances now!? and driving just around the corner. Where does all the time go?
Post a Comment