



I've put together a little history for you (thanks to Kim for the idea).
I grew up in Cheyenne, WY and Paul grew up in Geneva, OH.
We met in the Canary Islands of Spain. The exact island was called Fuerteventura, a beautiful island with white sand beaches. This would've been pretty romantic if we weren't missionaries for our church at the time. We served on Fuerteventura with our companions (another Sister and another Elder and a Senior Couple) so there was not any sparks during this time. After a month I was transferred to another island, Gran Canaria, and Paul stayed on Fuerteventura. Paul's two years were then up and he went home, I still had 8 months left. Paul's family moved out to Orem, UT. When I got home in May of 1994 I went back to BYU for my Junior year and we just did some things together as friends, we hiked to the Y, saw movies, ate out, we were good friends. On my birthday in October, Paul asked me if we could be more than friends. I was very excited and flattered. I said "YES", and on December 7, 1994 we got engaged, while riding in a horse drawn carriage around Temple Square. We planned the wedding for May, so that I would be done with school. We got married on May 5, 1995. Now 13 years later we have 4 beautiful children and I'm very happy with the choices we've made.





7 comments:
such cute pictures! how fun. happy anniversary
How fun to see pictures. Warren and I have a wedding picture by that same tree. Happy Anniversary!!
Yay for your anniversary! Yay for enabling the comment feature!
You are darling in each picture. Happy Anniversary.
I'm loving the photos! Happy Anniversary.
BTW...are you the box fairy that left boxes on my porch?
I love your wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!
I love the train on your dress. What darling pictures of you guys. My only gripe is that you left out the story of saving his life. I think that was hilarious.
Awesome pictures! I'm so happy for you two. You have gorgeous kiddos and are a beautiful family. Hope you had a super anniversary (I'll always remember this date-it's my hubby's birthday too)
Post a Comment