Friday was the Fifth Grade Talent Show at school. Alyssa played the piano. She did a great job! She played "Heigh- Ho" from the movie "Snow White". She amazes me on the piano!
There were some other interesting acts. A few electric guitar pieces (Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne songs), a drum solo, hula dancing, singing, juggling, acting, and rapping. It lasted about 1 1/2 hrs. and was very entertaining.
As always there is that one act that you just want to laugh and laugh through, but the person is totally serious. I remember when I was 16 years old and I was in a pageant (Miss National Teenager) and there was this one girl that dressed up like a cat and did a weird act to the song "We are Siamese", she just walked around the stage on all fours and purred and rubbed up against the curtains on the side of the stage. It was truly bizarre.
2 comments:
Alyssa looks so old it that picture. When did she grow up? The cat lady was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. That would have been an awkard moment.
we are so proud of alyssa! good job! i bet she had so much fun.
Post a Comment